Supermicro E5-2600/E5-2600 v2 + C600 based 5037MR-H8TRF SuperServer
The Supermicro MicroCloud modular server system provides 8 modular server nodes conveniently integrated into a compact 3U chassis that is only 23" deep.
The Supermicro MicroCloud modular server system provides 8 modular server nodes conveniently integrated into a compact 3U chassis that is only 23" deep. These cable-free, hot-pluggable server nodes operate independently. Each node is powered by an Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 family and provides up to 128GB of ECC DDR3 1600MHz RDIMM memory, one PCI-E 3.0 x8 expansion slot for low profile add-on card, and two 3.5" SATA 3.0 hard disk drives.
- Single socket R (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 family†
- 2x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 (6 Gbps)
- 1x (x8) PCI-E 3.0 low-profile slot
- Up to 128GB DDR ECC RDIMM or 32GB DDR ECC UDIMM; 4x DIMMs
- 2x GbE LAN ports via Intel® i350
- 1x Dedicated LAN for IPMI Remote Management
- 4x 8cm Heavy duty hot-swap fans with optimal cooling zone (per system)
- 1620W Redundant power supplies Platinum Level Certified (per system)
|Dimensions and Weight|
5037MR-H8TRF (8x Nodes)