Raritan EZ-108 expreZo EZswitch
Raritan expreZo™ EZswitch allows small to medium-sized businesses to access and control computers that need rebooting or troubleshooting. With an on-screen display and cascade chain functions, this compact, all-in-one KVM switch helps ensure that your business maintains server uptime while minimizing expensive travel costs
- The EZswitch 8- and 16-port combo KVM switches connect to computers via PS/2 and/or USB plugs and supports Windows®, Linux®, Mac® OS9/OSX and Sun® Microsystems OSs.
- Easy to use and very flexible, EZswitch offers:
- An On-Screen-Display (OSD) with intuitive menus for quick and effective navigation
- Cascade chain functions, which can control up to 4096 PCs (16-port) from a single console. Your cascaded units do not need special configuration.
- Auto scan video for effortless monitoring.
- EZswitch is hot-pluggable, allowing you to switch between connected devices easily and it supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- A 1U unit, it is also rack mountable (standard 19” rack).
|Space-Saving Design||The expreZo EZswitch units are only 1U in height, taking up little space in the server room.|
|Superior Video Display||Supports the highest video resolution of up to 2048 x 1536.|
|Hybrid PS/2® and USB keyboard and mouse connections for the console port||Users can plug a PS/2 keyboard and a USB mouse on the user console’s ports and vice versa.|
|Simple Installation||Plug-and-play installation and auto-configuration, along with
easy-to-use on-screen displays.
|Cross-Platform and Hardware Independent||Works with a mixture of servers having PS/2 and USB interfaces.|
|LED indicators for easy channel monitoring||View the status of your PC and/or server with just a glance at the LED display.|
|Port Switching Buzzer||Always know when you switch to a different port on the KVM switch. Prevents accidental changes to the wrong PC or server. You can enable or disable beeps during the port switching.|
|Targets can be labeled with devices’ names||Allows easier server selection from the on-screen menu.|
|Scalability/Cascading||Three levels of cascading; Users can control up to 8 or 16 servers. With the 16 models, users can control up to 4,096 servers by cascading the units.|
|Perform AutoScan and skip via OSD Menu||AutoScan allows users to scan servers at variable rates. The skip feature allows users to bypass inactive channels.|
|Support tiering with Dominion® KXII models||expreZo EZswitch supports tiering with Dominion KX2 models (excluding KXII-101).|
|Custom 4-in-1 cable||Connects to your PS/2 or USB servers via one single 4-in-1 customer cable.|
|Multiple OS Support||Supports Windows® 7, Linux®, Mac® OS9/OSX and
|Channel Ports||8 x HDB-15F||16 x HDB-15F|
|Console Port||Video||HDB-15 female x 1|
|Keyboard||Mini-din 6-pin female x 1 or USB Type A x 1|
|Mouse||Mini-din 6-pin female x 1 or USB Type A x 1|
|Push Buttons @front panel||8||16|
|Port indicators @front panel||Red: Server Selected
Green: Server power ON
|Max. Resolution||2048 x 1536 @65Hz, DDC, DDC2 supported|
|Channel control||Push button, Hotkey and OSD|
|Operating systems supported||Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Linux, Mac OS9/OSX and Sun Microsystems.
|Operating Temperature||32~122°F (0~50°C )|
|Firmware Upgrade||USB min-B female|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||44 x 15.7 x 4.5 cm (17.3 x 6.1 x 1.5 inch )|