Arista Networks is a leader in building scalable, high-performance and ultra-low latency cloud networks with low power consumption and a small footprint for modern datacenter and campus environments. Purpose-built hardware with Arista 7000 family and Arista EOS, maximize system uptime, stateful fault repair, Advanced Event Management, Zero Touch Provisioning, latency analysis and a fully accessible Linux shell. Arista's Ethernet switching solutions include native support for VMware, network-virtualization and hundreds of applications. Arista's hardware platforms are designed to meet the stringent power and cooling requirements of today's most demanding data centers, proven advantages already in use in many of the largest cloud data centers around the world.
- Arista 7010 SeriesThe Arista 7010T offers a purpose built high performance and power efficient solution for high density data center deployments. The Arista 7010T series delivers line rate switching at layer 2 and layer 3 to enable simpler network designs for data centers that lowers the network capital and operational expenses. When used in conjunction with the Arista 7000 series of fixed and modular switches it allows networks to scale out in a high performance two-tier network that provides predictable and...
- Arista 7050X SeriesThe Arista 7050X Series are a range of 1 and 2RU purpose built 10/40G switches with wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance combined with low latency and advanced features for software driven cloud networking, big data, cloud, virtualized and traditional deployments. The 7050X Series provide flexible options for scalable two-tier network designs and incorporate traffic control, monitoring and provisioning features that support ease of use.
- Arista 7060X SeriesThe Arista 7260CX3-64 combines a high performance packet processor with low latency and a 42MB buffer. Additionally, it supports IEEE 25G, enhanced traffic optimization features, hitless speed changes and flexible resources for large scale cloud and virtualized environments.
- Arista 7160 SeriesThe Arista 7160 Series are purpose built fixed configuration 10/25G and 100G systems with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features, built for the highest performance environments, and the largest scale data centers. They combine scalable L2 and L3 resources and high density with a highly programmable and customizable switch architecture.
- Arista 7170 SeriesThe Arista 7170 Series of programmable switches combine high performance with a fully programmable pipeline for a range of flexible solutions at both the spine and leaf tiers. The 7170 Series allow the data plane to be customized using EOS and P4 profiles to address multiple use-cases for Cloud, Enterprise, Service Provider and Content Networks.
- Arista 7280R3 Series Universal Leaf And IP Storage NetworksDesigned for next generation Cloud, Content Delivery, IP storage, leaf and spine networks and Data Center Interconnect the Arista 7280R3 Series of fixed switches combine a proven architecture with dynamic and deep buffering for lossless forwarding with high density 100G and 400G Ethernet
- Arista 7300 SeriesThe Arista 7300X and 7320X Series modular switches deliver industry leading density and performance with a rich choice of interface types for server leaf and spine network deployment. They combine scalable L2 and L3 features with comprehensive network monitoring, virtualization and visibility features.
- Arista 7368X4 SeriesThe 7368X4 provide wirespeed and scalable performance with rich EOS features including advances in traffic awareness, congestion handling and instrumentation that improve network resilience, visibility and congestion management in large scale multi-tier networks.