- The most secure server with exclusive HPE Silicon Root of Trust. Protect your applications and assets against downtime associated with hacks and viruses.
- More customer choice for greater performance and flexibility with Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors on the Synergy 480 Gen10 architecture
- Intelligent System Tuning with processor smoothing and workloads matching to improve processor throughput/overall performance up to 8% over previous generation.
- Max memory 3TB (with 128 GB DIMMs available 2H17) for larger in-memory database and analytic applications.
- New hybrid Smart Array for both RAID and HBA zoning in a single controller; internal M.2 storage options that add boot flexibility and additional local storage capacity.
- Improve the user experience in engineering and analytical applications with GPU expansion supporting up to 768 concurrent knowledge worker density in a 10U rack space.
Delivering an agile and efficient IT infrastructure requires the transformation of traditionally rigid physical systems into intelligent flexible physical or virtual resource pools. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources creates a pool of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications. The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers an efficient and flexibility two-socket workhorse to support most demanding workloads. Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family of processors, up to 3TB DDR4, more storage capacity and controllers and a variety of GPU options within a composable architecture. HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module is the ideal platform for general-purpose enterprise workload performance now and in the future.
- Composable and Software Defined
- Ideal Performance for General Purpose Workloads
- Flexible and Secure
- 1 or 2
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
- 38.5MB, 35.75MB, 33.00MB, 30.25MB, 27.5MB, 24.75MB, 22.0MB, 19.25MB, 16.5MB, or 13.75MB
- 3.6 GHz
Form factor chassis
- Compute module
Power supply type
- 6, frame-based
- 3, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 1.5 TB
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4-2666 Smart Memory or HPE DDR4-2666 NVDIMM Memory available
Memory protection features
- Advanced ECC
- Memory Mirroring Mode
- Memory Online Spare Mode
- 2 SFF SAS/SATA or 2 SFF NVMe (optional) or 2 M.2 SATA and 2 Dual uFF, hot-plug, depending on model
System fan features
- Synergy 6810C 25/50Gb Converged Network Adapter 2 Ports per controller or
- Synergy 3820C 10/20Gb Converged Network Adapter or
- Synergy 2820C 10Gb Converged Network Adapter
- There are more options. For all controller options, please see the QuickSpecs