- Supports HPE Synergy 480 and HPE 660 Gen10 Compute Modules.
- A guided installation experience is provided for setting up HPE Synergy.
- Adds 2650W HVDC hot plug power supplies as an infrastructure option.
- Product is now offered to comply with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
HPE Synergy 12000 Frames are uniquely architected as Composable Infrastructure (CI) to match the powerful 'infrastructure-as-code' capabilities of the HPE intelligent software architecture. Flexible access to compute, storage, and fabric resources allows for use and re-purposing. Linking multiple HPE Synergy Frames efficiently scales the infrastructure with a dedicated single view of the entire management network. Creating multiple composable domains in the infrastructure can efficiently deliver available resources to the business. HPE Synergy Frames reduce complexity by using intelligent auto-discovery to find all available resources to accelerate workload deployments. This drives IT efficiency as the business grows and delivers balanced performance across resources to increase solution effectiveness.
- Optimize Applications and Service-levels
- Move Faster by Accelerating Application and Service Delivery
- Work More Efficiently by Reducing Operational Effort and Cost
- Unlock Value by Increasing Productivity and Control
Form factor chassis
- The 10U HPE Synergy 12000 Frame easily mounts into the same space as existing c-Class solutions today and uses the same datacenter resources for quick and easy installation.
- Yes, please reference the QuickSpecs for details
- HPE Synergy Appliances
- Synergy Composer (OneView), Synergy Image Streamer, Frame Link Module-multi-frame link
- Includes 6 Titanium 96% Efficient Hot Plug smart Power Supplies with 2650Watts running either N+N or N+1 Redundancy
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
48.2 x 93.66 x 44.2 cm
Synergy 12000 Frame with 2x Frame