Enconnex ECX61045 45u rack
- Standard 24″ (600mm) width and 42″ (1065mm) depth for optimal use of floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Lockable, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Lockable, removable side panels
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; Rolls through standard 7-foot doorway
Enconnex ECX61045 is the ideal solution for secure, high-density server and networking applications in IT environments. This premium SmartRack Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top-panel cable routing ports, perforated doors to promote efficient airflow, adjustable mounting rails, toolless vertical PDU mounting and more. The ECX61045 ships fully assembled for quick installation.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/940 mm (front to rear rail).
- Front door is reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are removable. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 750mm or 30″ to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Enconnex Enclosure supports up to 3000 lbs. of equipment stationary and 2250 lbs rolling.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
|Shipping weight (lbs.)||357|
|Unit weight (lbs.)||307|
|Unit Dimensions (in.)||83.75 x 23.63 x 43|
|Weight Capacity – Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Weight Capacity – Rolling (lbs.)||2250|
|Units per Pallet||1|
- ECX61045 Rack Enclosure
- (4) side panels
- (4) doors (2 Front and 2 Rear)
- (1) Top Cover
- Owner’s Manual
- Good deal