Palm-Sized Ethernet Switch, 5-Port, (4) RJ-45, (1) ST (Multimode, 2 km), 100–120 VAC/200–240 VAC External Power Supply
- Plug-and-play installation makes network integration easy—even for amateurs!
- 10-/100-Mbps autonegotiating and autosensing copper ports plus optional 100-Mbps fiber uplink ports make them a solid choice for migrating to Fast Ethernet.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X on all copper ports eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Nonblocking switch architecture makes these units ideal for video and other data-intensive applications.
- Store-and-forward switching technology reduces error packet propagation.
- Get the 5-port model for smaller workgroups; get the 8-port model for larger workgroups.
- Choose a 100–240-VAC external power supply or 110 VAC wallmount power supply.
Compact size saves valuable space in cramped offices and workspaces.
|Compliance||IEEE 802.3; FCC, Part 15|
|Distance (Maximum)||UTP cable (Category 3, 4, and 5): 328 ft. (100 m)|
|Forwarding Rate||10 Mbps: 14,880 pps;
100 Mbps: 148,800 pps
|Switching Method||Store and forward|
|Indicators||Per unit: (1) Power;
Per port: (1) LNK/ACT
|Power||110-VAC, 50-60-Hz, wallmount power supply|
|Size||1.1"H x 6.3"W x 3.2"D (2.8 x 16 x 8.1 cm)|
|Weight||0.9 lb. (0.4 kg)|