- Use when installing secure fiber networks.
- Low-profile cabinets conserve wall space and can mounted anywhere.
- Add more panels without disturbing the network when you expand your network.
- Separate front covers provide access to both the users' side and the technician's side. Both sides are key-lockable.
- The technician's side features a Kevlar® clamp to hold and secure the incoming bulk fiber.
- Cabinets come unloaded. Snap in up to twelve adapter panels.
- Features full front access to pigtails, connectors, and a splice tray (sold separately).
- A four-panel enclosure is also available.
- Splice Tray
- Standard Adapter Panels
- HD Adapter Panels
|Material||16-gauge cold-rolled steel|
|Size||16"H x 14"W x 6.5"D (40.6 x 35.6 x 16.5 cm)|
|Weight||18.0 lbs (8.2 kg)|