Black Box ACX1MR-DHS-SM DKM FX Receiver Card, Fiber, DVI-D, and USB at 2.5 Gbps.
Use with the DKM or DKM FX chassis for modular switching or as a point-to-point KVM extender.
- These fiber-compatible extenders can be used with multimode or single-mode fiber optic cable.
- Maximum distance over multimode fiber is 3281 feet (1000 m).
- Maximum distance over single-mode fiber is 6 miles (10 km).
- Also available in models compatible with CATx cable.
- Modular housing enables high-density mounting within 19" racks (up to six (6) devices in 1U).
- Modular housings range in size from 2, 4, 6, or 21 ports for transmitter and receiver cards.
- Matrix switching chassis are available in 16, 48, 80, 160, and 288 ports.
- The compact extenders also work as standalone, point-to-point KVM extenders.
- Connect users and computers to the DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch, while extending them simultaneously over long distances.
- Order one transmitter for each computer connected to the DKM family of switches.
- Use one receiver for each user within the DKM system.
|Distance (Maximum)||Multimode: 3281 feet (1000 m);
Single-mode: 6 miles (10 km)
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz; up to 24-bit color depth|
|Size (per Unit)||0.7"H x 5"W x 12.7"D (1.7 x 12.7 x 14.6 cm)|