Black Box VX-HDMI-4K-RX MediaCento IPX 4K Receiver - HDMI, IP, USB
- Any source to any screen—over IP.
- Extend HDMI® video and audio signals over a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Create eye-catching video walls of up to 9x9 displays.
- USB 2.0 support supports touchscreens and KVM capabilities.
- PoE power eliminates external power supplies.
- Use with the MediaCento Controller for matrix switching and video wall control.
- Touchscreen applications using the iCOMPEL Digital Signage system.
- Basic KVM applications, such as extending signals for monitors, touchscreens, speakers, keyboards, mice, and other USB 2.0 devices.
- Streaming video to classrooms in schools.
- Corporate video sharing and training.
- Sharing video in command and control room setups.
- HDMI 4K video over IP
This IP-based video distribution solution uses existing standards-based Ethernet technology and TCP/IP protocols to unicast HDMI 4K video signals on your Gigabit Ethernet network. In a multicast configuration, one transmitter can drive multiple receivers with no extra network load.
- 4K means better video
The MediaCento IPX 4K supports full 4K UHD for the best pictures ever. To ensure video is also being displayed on 1080p displays, the unit supports 4K to 1080p downscaling.
- Better audio: analog and digital
This MediaCento system supports embedded digital HDMI audio with surround sound plus analog audio embedding and extraction so you can include analog audio input from DVI sources and route audio signals to a separate amplifier.< li>
- Plug-and-play setup
Because the transmitter and receiver install directly into your existing LAN infrastructure, integration is easy. And you don't have to configure any IP settings. Connect your source, your display, a network switch, and you're ready go!
- PoE support for remote powering
The MediaCento IPX 4K is PoE powered eliminating the need for power supplies. Using a PoE network switch completely eliminates the need for external power supplies making installation easier.
- USB support
The MediaCento IPX 4K is great for use with touchscreen signage applications. It can also extend USB signals for devices such as keyboards and mice for KVM management of a remote workstation.
- Create 9x9 video walls
For video streaming and multicasting video over a network to a video wall, see our LPB2900 Series Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switches with MediaCento Controller (LPB2910A, LPB2926A, LPB2952A).
- Signals that go for miles
The MediaCento IPX 4K Unicast system transmits up to 328 feet (100 m) point to point, but goes even further with a network switch added to the mix.
- Supports serial connections to switch screens on/off
The MediaCento IPX 4K system supports RS-232 for configuration and control, and for extending bidirectional control signals.
- Optimal PC-to-screen performance
MediaCento features EDID copy function and is HDCP 2.2-compliant.
- Digital signage and video wall applications:
- Corporate multi-room solutions
- Better video: supports up to 4K UHD (Ultra High Def).
- Better audio: supports digital and analog audio embedding and extraction.
- Better compatibility: 4K to 1080p downscaling.
- Better control: USB 2.0, bi-directional IR and RS-232.
|Approvals||FCC (Part 15, CLass A), TUV, CE, UL, CSA, RoHS, WEEE|
|Connectors||(1) Locking HDMI F, (1) RJ-45 Interconnect/LAN connection; , (2) 3.5-mm audio jacks: (1) IN, (1) OUT, (1) 2.1-mm barrel connector for power, (4) Type A USB; (2) RJ-12 6P6C (Only four pins are used at this time); (2) 3.5-mm IR ports: (1) IN, (1) OUT|
|Distance||From CPU to TX: 16-ft. (7 m) maximum, HDMI;
Between TX and RX: 328-ft (100-m), use a network switch to get greater distances
|HDCP||2.2 and 1.4|
|Leads Supported||HDMI Video/Audio, USB, and RS-232 or HDMI video and RS-232|
|Humidity (Operating)||80% non-condensing|
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40° C);
Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af; Power: Nominal input: 48 VDC; Input range: 36–57 VDC|
|User Controls||(1) 16-position rotary selection switch; (2) Function buttons: (1) F1, (1) F2|
|Video Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160) @ 30 Hz, 1080p @ 60 Hz|
|Power||Input: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz;
Output: 9–12 VDC;
Consumption: 13.5 W;
Power Cord Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
|Dimensions||1.1"H x 4.6" W x 5.9"D (2.8 x 11.7 x 15 cm)|
|Weight||1.43 lb. (0.65 kg)|
- (1) MediaCento IPX 4K Receiver
- (1) U.S. power supply
- (1) U.S. power cord
- (4) foot pads