To improve the operational efficiency of intensive monitoring applications, there needs to be a fast and convenient way to view and manage more computers simultaneously, permitting faster response times from a single location. The CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by combining a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub.
To improve the operational efficiency of intensive monitoring applications, there needs to be a fast and convenient way to view and manage more computers simultaneously, permitting faster response times from a single location. The CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by combining a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub, and providing the following display modes: Quad View mode, which simultaneously displays four digital computers/video sources on a single screen; as well as Picture in Picture mode(Dual, Triple or Quad) and Full Screen mode to meet the demands.
In addition, CM1164 provides Daisy Chain Control (DDC) functionality. A (DCC) port allows a user to connect and control up to four CM1164 units via a single console. This enables the use of only one keyboard/mouse over several computers or another CM1164.This is convenient for growing networks that need to monitor and manage more computers – daisy chain up to four units and switch between up to 16 computers.
With its unique design and innovative features, the CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center is the right solution for a wide range of practical applications, including control rooms, monitoring systems, and traffic control centers – allowing you to switch seamlessly between four DVI-enabled PCs, and share USB peripherals and audio from a multi-view console.
- One USB console independently and simultaneously controls four DVI-D computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-view console controls up to 4 video sources on one screen
- Function control and system setting via Front Panel, OSD, IR Remote – display mode, port selection, daisy chain, and so on
- Channel Editor - edit display windows, and other functions with the mouse and on-screen control panel
- Hardware Cursor – OSD navigation via console mouse
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) port enables users to connect up to four CM1164 units, and use one console keyboard/mouse to manage computers or another CM1164
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, IR Remote Control and OSD (with mouse* function enabled)
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice***
- Console keyboard emulation /bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards***
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function, and KVM switch focus
- Power on detection
- Auto scan feature
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Keyboard and Mouse support emulation and bypass
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Multilingual keyboard mapping-Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- Upgradeable firmware through computers' USB port
|Port Selection||Front Panel Pushbuttons; Hotkeys; IR Remote Control; On-Screen Display (OSD)|
|Connectors||Console Ports||Keyboard||1 x USB Type A Female (Black; rear panel)|
|Video||1 x Single Link DVI-D Female (White)|
|Mouse||1 x USB Type A Female (Black; rear panel)|
|Speaker||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green; 1 x front panel